We look forward to welcoming you at the estate, a place where there is plenty of peace and space to enjoy art, nature, and architecture. The following measures are to ensure your visit is as pleasant and as safe as possible:
- Book your tickets in advance.
- You have to a wear a face mask during your visit if you’re 13 years or older.
- In the entrance, we ask you to clean your hands with disinfectant hand gel.
- Intensive cleaning takes place. This applies to the exhibition spaces, the entrance and reception area, the toilets, the bannisters, door handles and other contact surfaces.
- We ask that you keep your coat on during your visit or, if possible, leave it in your car.
- There is a one-way route through the exhibition spaces in the Hedge House and the Coach House. A one-way route also applies in Kasteel Wijlre’s three-hectare garden. This route is indicated on a map that you receive upon entering.
We kindly ask you to observe the following hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands regularly and after contact with surfaces others have touched.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors.
Visitors with cold symptoms, such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough, or high temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius) are not allowed to visit the estate.
Visitors with colds and fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath should stay at home and this also applies to their housemates.